Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone! How was your Christmas? Did you get what you wanted? What was your favorite present? Where were you when you celebrated? You can tell me all about it in the comment box. 

For Christmas, I got:

  • A GIANTmicrobe (the flu) 
  • A Swiss Army knife
  • A pack of 24 scented gel pens
  • 2 thingies of flavored lip balm (one from my aunt, one from my grandparents)
  • A necklace
  • 4 bracelets
  • A cute t-shirt with macarons on it
  • A Tapefetti set
  • A Christmas-themed Rubik's Cube
  • 2 bars of chocolate+1 Toblerone
  • Cherry blossom body lotion and perfume
  • 2 makeup kits (1 from my parents, one from my aunt)
  • Brushes for makeup kits
  • Hair accessories for Kayla
  • Purple shoelaces with cupcakes on them (and that smell like cupcakes too =))
  • Milk straws with strawberry-flavored beads inside (you suck the milk through the straws and it absorbs the strawberry flavor)
  • Raspberry-vanilla cupcake gum
  • Rainbow Loom
and lots of other cool stuff. 

Happy holidays! Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment