Friday, February 6, 2015

Photography week one

Hi readers! I've been taking a digital photography lesson once a week. I've been forgetting to do the homework (sending my photos to the teacher to be reviewed in class), so I'm going to post them here. 


In week one, we studied symmetry and rule of thirds. Symmetry is where if you cut your picture in half, the halves will look the same. Kind of like this:
Okay, so it's not SUPER symmetrical with the different colors
and everything, but it's really the only good picture I've taken.
And rule of thirds--okay, imagine your picture is split up into a 3x3 grid. You try and get your subject on one of the grid lines.
My climbing shoes lie on the vertical thirds lines. 

Or, even better, on a "power point", which is where lines intersect. 
The yellow mustache is kind of on a power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment