Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Biggest Candy Store Ever

One of  Mommy's chocolate bar wrappers
It was Sunday, our last day in New York, but there was still time to do fun stuff. At around 1:00 p.m., Mommy and I took a bus to Dylan's Candy Bar. (If you can't guess what we were doing, we were buying candy.)

Dylan's Candy Bar is three floors tall, but the top floor is more of a cafeteria. The bottom floor was where Mommy and I did our shopping. It had a chocolate fountain, wall after wall of candy, souvenirs, T-shirts, and even dog treats. I chose jelly beans in eight flavors: coconut, raspberry, caramel corn, toasted marshmallow, strawberry cheesecake, pear, lemon-lime, and mango. They were so good! Mommy chose two Belgian dark chocolate bars.

Then I asked Mommy if I could walk around the floor for a bit. But the floor was bigger than either of us thought. Suddenly, I couldn't find her!

I asked an employee wearing bunny ears (it was Easter that day) who had helped us earlier, if she could help me find my mom. She did, and we were reunited by the wall of rainbow colored candies. We both thanked her a lot. Phew.

The wall of rainbow colored candies


1 comment:

  1. I love the rainbow wall of candy! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete