Sunday, July 5, 2015

Kayla in Chincoteague


So this is the house I'll be spending vacation in...
I wonder if it's haunted? Eh, who cares--I'm going in!

Hello, house! No ghosts so far...
Ah, air-conditioning!
I am so eating breakfast here.


So...many...stairs...
This is a nice room!
Hello, new friend! Mind if I share this room with you?
Hello?
<sighs> You don't talk much, do you?
Okay, this is getting weird.


I think I'll sleep here instead.



Hmm...a little small.


Now this is more like it!


Talk about privacy--the toilet's behind a wall!



Ooh, fluffy. Fluffy fluffy fluffy.


Ah, what a view.



Free candy? Don't mind if I do.
This isn't free.

Why...is...the chocolate...so...high?


I'll settle for licorice.


Giddyup!
This bear is rocking her bikini.

Does this hat make my head look small?
Ooh, fuzzy.
Do you think they'd fit me?


<yawns> Shopping is exhausting...


Pretty. Pretty pretty pretty.


Aw, so cute!


This is the life!

So many flavors, so little time...


I think this is a good choice, though.


Why don't they ever make hats in
my size?

I think I have a problem with napping
on T-shirts.

Found my name!

Aren't I adorable?

I'm doing it! Look!

So, do I like, eat this?

This piece goes here...

These two fit together...

and they go here.

Finished!




"Take a very long walk to burn off all that energy
today." Now that is useless.

Praise the sun!





A few days later...




Goodbye, Chincoteague...see you next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment