Friday, August 30, 2013

My Signable Bear

When I went to Girl Scout sleepaway camp, I got a care package. Care packages have fun stuff you can use on vacations, like stickers, notebooks, and decks of cards. In my care package, I got:

  • A bandanna
  • A wooden tic-tac-toe board 
  • A camp journal
  • A card game 
  • A water bottle
  • And best of all, a signable bear. (There was probably more stuff in it, but I forgot what those things were.)

Signable bears come with a Sharpie-like marker so you can write your name on them. I got the signatures of everyone in my living unit--even the counselors! Here are some pictures:




Not all of the signatures are from the people at Girl Scout camp, though. When I got home, I asked some of my friends to sign her. Then my parents signed her, and even my friends' parents signed her. When I went to Minnesota I took her, and my aunts and uncles, my grandparents, and even my great-aunt signed her!

The bear was my favorite part of the care package. She's great as a cuddly stuffed animal too. I sleep with her every night.

3 comments: