Thursday, May 15, 2014

Iceland!

Hi readers! I just got back from Iceland a couple days ago. It was really fun, especially the horseback-riding, but I'll tell you about that later. Right now, I'm only going to write about the flight there.

We had a friend drive us to the airport at least three hours before the plane took off, but customs and everything ran very smoothly, so that meant a LOT of waiting. Luckily, our flight was on time.

When we finally boarded the plane, there was still a bit of waiting, so I took a few pics. Here they are!
I'm experimenting with Labelbox. It's very fun.
I could have put a mustache on this picture if I'd wanted! 


Labelbox again

I sure hope I don't need to tell you how I put the writing on this!


No Labelbox on this one, but I love when the plane is
cruising above the clouds.

That's pretty much it. Bye! --Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment