Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Minecraft ice castle

Hi readers! A few months ago, I built an ice castle, modeled after the one in Frozen. I emailed several photos of the castle to Miss Dawn, and upon her request, I'm writing this post about it. Well, actually, I'm just putting some pictures up...you know what I mean, right? 
The front view of the castle




When you walk inside
The snowflake design in the upper floor
The view from the balcony
If you're wondering why the ice doesn't melt, it's because my castle is made of packed ice, not regular ice. Packed ice won't melt when exposed to light, and it still has the same slippery effect as normal ice! 

I hope you enjoyed the tour! --Taryn

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting these! i think your artistry deserved more attention. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete