Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy (late) Halloween!

Dear readers, how was your Halloween? I went trick-or-treating with one of my many awesome friends, since Halloween is just sad around my neighborhood. Hardly anyone hands out candy these days. =( But in my friend's neighborhood (and the one we went to afterward), nearly everyone was celebrating All Hallow's Eve. (Yay!)

Kit-Kats, Almond Joys, and Butterfingers are probably definitely my favorite Halloween treats. Which is why I was soooo happy when one of the neighbors handed out this: 
The "giant" Kit-Kat, and a wrapper from a fun-size for
comparison. I ate the last one before realizing that I
might need it for a photo.
Quick question: why are the tiny candy bars called "fun size"? They're smaller than the other ones. Why are they fun?


My costume was (dun dun dun dah)...a bag of Sour Skittles! I made it myself, out of posterboard, paint, glue, construction paper, rainbow Duck Tape, and Sharpie ink. Oh, and more paint. 
I am holding a mini bag of Sour Skittles in the
picture. Can you see it?
On the back, I put very detailed nutrition information with Sharpie. 

A lot of people liked that! 

I can safely say that Kathy and I will be in a lot of trouble at the dentist's office this month. Just look at how much candy we've had: 
This is only part of it.
What's your favorite Halloween treat? --Taryn
P.S. Take the Taryn's Travels Halloween Quiz here.

No comments:

Post a Comment