Friday, March 20, 2015

First SCS comp tomorrow!!!!!

So tomorrow, I have the first SCS (top-roping, or lead climbing if you are in Youth-B and above, which I am not) competition. I am so excited!!!! My top-roping is waaaaaaaayy better than my bouldering. I don't know why--it just is. I like them about the same.

Also, in ABS (bouldering) it was just me and Kathy on team not-an-actual-climbing-gym. This year, I actually have teammates (!!!!!). 

The gym the comp is at has ROCKS on the FLOOR. You know how I mentioned how my wall has rubber that gets in your shoes, in your underwear, in the upstairs treadmill, and pretty much anywhere you can imagine? Well, most actual climbing gyms have mats everywhere. Best thing ever. No complaints. 

But at this gym, there are BIG ROCKS ON THE FLOOR. At least they don't get in your shoes. And, well, there are mats around the bouldering area. But still.

No climbing tonight--can't risk injury. And apparently, no activities out of the house either--can't risk...uh...I don't know. But there is a Girl Scout event I want to go to. Supposedly there are too many other kids, and Kathy and I shouldn't even take the risk of getting sick.

All I know is, today was one of the boring-est days of my whole life. I did schoolwork, I did housework, I read books, and I played Minecraft. What is left? 

(Don't comment and give me boredom busters. Please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment