Saturday, March 15, 2014

Iceland??!?!?!?!!?!?

Readers, I am SO sorry about the lack of posts lately. I hope you forgive me. =)

Okay, about Iceland. My mom was browsing the Travel section in the newspaper, and she found a flight for a three-night vacation to Iceland, with "only" nine-hundred-something dollar round-trip tickets. But apparently, the airline is also offering to pay for breakfast, accommodations at a hotel, a guided tour of a place called the "Golden Circle", another tour of a museum, taxes, and this is my favorite: admission to "Fontana geothermal baths and use of towel".

You have to pay to use a towel! That's pretty funny. 

Anyway, you can travel anytime in May, or through September fifteenth through the whole month of October. And since we're going to Japan in October, and my parents appear to be serious about this whole Iceland thing...

I AM PROBABLY GOING TO ICELAND IN MAY. HOLY COW. 

(Kathy and I do have an alternative option. We could stay with our grandparents instead of going, but no offense to you grandparents, I'd rather head off to Iceland. 

1 comment:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(Iceland)

    Current chance you will go to Iceland in May: about 51%.

    ReplyDelete