Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Will we get home?

I remember when we were in Istanbul, about to board one of our flights home(we had a layover in Germany). My mom gave our passports to a person behind the counter so we could get on the flight. But when he saw my dad's passport, he called over a woman who was also working behind the counter. 

He pointed at my dad's passport, and they started whispering to each other. 

They called over another woman, pointed at the passport, and whispered to her. She whispered back. By then we were really worried. 

What if there was something wrong with the passport? What if we would be stuck in Istanbul forever? 

But it turned out they were just whispering and pointing because my dad's name is the same as the airline. How funny is that? The man gave us our passports back. In the end, we got on the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment