Monday, April 13, 2015

Random/the cherry blossoms/the random cherry blossoms

So right now I just feel like writing a blog post. I don't know why. I don't even know what I should write about. I think I should use this feeling to write something when I want to rather than being forced to by a parent. 

I could write about education stuff, but what kind of twelve-year-old (yup, I'm twelve now) wants to write about that? Actually, maybe on some days, I do. But definitely not now. Not in the mood.

I could publish a post I wrote a long time ago--again, it's a climbing post--that's been sitting in the "Drafts" section for an indeterminate amount of time. 

I could tell you about how, yesterday, I rode the Metro downtown with my family to meet up with my aunt and uncle (who are visiting from Minnesota) to eat some bad Italian food*, visit Juliet Gordon Low at the National Portrait Gallery, and eventually stroll over to the Tidal Basin to watch the lovely sunset by the hundreds (thousands?) of cherry blossoms. 

Oh wait...I just did. Maybe I can find some pictures? 

Mommy said she will email me some photos, but she's somewhat occupied right now. So, until then...

See ya! --Taryn 

*We didn't know it would be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment