Monday, April 27, 2015

Shoes

You might have noticed that my last few posts have been photo-less, colorless, and visually boring. So here are some pictures that I took of the canvas shoes I purchased (well, actually, my mom purchased them) from a craft store. Lots of color. Don't worry.

Wrong picture--sorry. This is one I took of a temple while we drove home
from the comp a couple days ago.

Let's try this again:

The correct picture!
The left shoe is the "cool colors" shoe--I used greens, purples, and blues on it. The right shoes has warm colors--reds, pinks, yellows, and oranges. I colored each side of the shoelaces in appropriate colors, then doodled pretty much everywhere on the outside of the shoes. They were so much fun to decorate, and they're comfortable too. 

So...yeah.

Au revoir!--Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment