Wednesday, April 30, 2014

How to make an Orange Julius

Hi readers! Today, I'm going to teach you how to make an Orange Julius. It's a drink, made of orange juice and milk with a few extra things.

So, to make it, you'll need:

  • Six ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
  • One cup of milk
  • A half cup of water
  • A quarter cup of sugar (use a bit more if you want it sweeter)
  • A teaspoon of vanilla
  • A scale to measure your concentrate
  • A liquid measuring cup
  • To know how to use a blender
This is really easy. Measure out the ingredients and blend them together until they form a smoothie-like consistency. Then just pour into a glass and drink your Orange Julius! Serves three. Best enjoyed on a rainy day in a comfy chair with your favorite book.

I hope you make this, because it's DELICIOUS. --Taryn 

1 comment:

  1. This recipe made enough for three of us! I also like this with a little bit of yogurt for protein, it makes me feel full longer. My first Orange Julius was with your Aunt UT at a mall in Minnesota. I like your homemade version a lot.

    ReplyDelete