Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Texture Pack Review Two: Sugarpack

Hi readers! I am totally in love with this texture pack called Sugarpack!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looks like candy! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! (You can download it here.) It will work with 1.7.4.

I've got a few screenshots:


Chest, enchanting table, and cake

Bed

Anvil, furnace, crafting table, brewing stand, and pool of water

Pig

Chicken

The Wall of Food

A sheep

The front of my house

A cow

Click here to find pictures of these things in the default Minecraft look, and also to read my first texture pack review.

Speaking of reviews, Sugarcraft is practically perfect in every way. The only textures I remember being the same as default were for cocoa beans and lapis lazuli. =( Other than that the pack is awesome! Five out of five stars, hands down. Make sure you download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment