Thursday, July 3, 2014

Adorable animals

Hi readers! On my Pinterest account, I have a board for cute animal pics. The photos are so incredibly sweet, and I thought I might share a few with you. 
I LOVE pandas.



stay-weird-babee:

If you’re ever having a bad day, here is a picture of a little turtle wearing a raspberry
Di, thought you might like this one. Also...awwwwww!
robo dwarf. da fluffiness is driving me crazy!
Robo dwarf hamsters. So many robo dwarf hamsters....

Baby bunny...squeeee ♥
Taryn, your mom isn't
going to let you adopt
this bunny. Look away
NOW.
I love this happy little face! <3
It's smiling at me! =)


It's cool, I'm just a panda.
No caption necessary.
Penguin baby!!
Little baby penguin with its eyes closed. Squeeeee!


Raccoon Babies
They're watching you. Beware the cuteness!
So adorable
Again, no caption needed.
Aw it's glaring at me....
I'm having a bad day. PUT ME DOWN, HUMAN.
Panda
Please don't take my picture for the entire
Internet to see.

Look at that baby! Cute cute
The sweetness rendered me speechless.
Baby Bunny <3
If I had this adorable thing, I'd name it Creme Brulee.
Unbearable.
The eyes are so big..................
Such a cute little face..
For you again, Di! And its ears...so sweet.

Baby Raccoon
Dancing, yeah...dancing, yeah...



And last but most certainly not least...
Red Pandas
Play-fighting red pandas in the snow!!!!!!!


I suppose I'll have to tell you where I got these pictures. 
  • The penguin was from here.
  • The I'm Just A Panda pic came from this link.
  • The glaring otter pic was found here.
  • Click here for the link to the dog who wanted the food directly in his mouth.
  • The "dancing raccoon" pic was actually from a video that didn't have the raccoon in it, but I'll link to it anyway.
  • The shy panda was from this link.
  • The pandas-on-the-playground photo was from here.
  • The fighting red pandas came from this link.
  • The three raccoons who were "watching you" are also watching you from here.
  • The little gray rat was from here.
  • The gray bunny was from here, Creme Brulee's pic came from here, and the big-eyed bunny was from here.
  • The sweet black cat photo was from this link.
  • Click here to find the webpage with the smiling gerbil.
  • The raspberry-wearing turtle pic was from here.
  • The robo dwarf hamsters were from here. (Warning, it's in a different language!)
I think that's everything. If I missed something, make sure to tell me in the comment box. --Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment