Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mo' Creatures mod review

Hi readers! There's a Minecraft mod called Mo' Creatures--have you heard of it before? It was created by Dr. Zhark...and it totally rocks!

The mod adds a bunch of new animals to the game, like ostriches, bunnies (although those are coming to default Minecraft in a future update pretty soon), crabs, pandas...the list goes on and on, and you can TAME most of these mobs! (Regular Minecraft only has sheep, cows, chickens, pigs, and horses, and Mooshrooms. There might be some other animals, but I forgot them. For a full list of all the creatures in Minecraft, click hereMost of them can't be tamed.)

Anyway. The mod review. Well, if you read the intro to this post, you'll already know why I think it's awesome. But I left out one part: fairy horses.

Fairy horses are horses that have been dyed a certain color. They also have wings, and when you ride them, they'll fly if you hit the space bar on your keyboard. You might think they're just colorful pegasi, but...
Can you see their wings? Those are NOT pegasi wings.
Here's me, riding my favorite horse, Nightstorm.


And here's my sweet bunny Marshmallow.
Did I mention that some of the mobs will ride on your head? =)
And here's...you know what, I'll just start putting up the photos.
My sea-life pond, inhabited my a stingray, five dolphins,
a few jelly fish,  a piranha(tamed), and a heck of a lot of
fish!

Lorraine the turkey and Bao Bao the panda

Dill the orange crab
Dustin the blue crab

My turtle pen.
 All right, readers, back up again. Naming your turtles after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo) will give them colorful headbands and make them look like, well, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Donatello on my head (yup, turtles do that too)

My ostriches (I changed their appearance by feeding them
essences of light, darkness, undead, or fire). 

My goats

My fox

Melon the cardinal

Brittany the cobra, on my shoulder, and Karl the green snake
photobombing.
Make sure to download the mod here, and go here if you want to easily obtain a fairy horse. --Taryn
P.S. The wiki can be found at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment