Monday, July 28, 2014

Super-cool Minecraft blocks/mobs/potions

Hi readers! I am so, so sorry I haven't been writing lately. I've been to science camp, and...well you probably won't want to hear my excuses.

Anyway, I'm going to provide your with a few cool things to give yourself in Minecraft. If you don't know anything about Minecraft, head to the wiki, found here.

Note: if I write <your username>, put in your username. 

So, without further ado, here are the mobs you can summon-able stuff. Make sure to type each command exactly as written, but keep the above note in mind!


The command to summon a Wither Skeleton Jockey is:
/summon Skeleton ~ ~ ~ {SkeletonType: 1, Riding: {id: Spider}}
The skeleton won't have a bow, sadly; I'm working out how to do that.

To summon a green-robed villager, the command is:
/summon Villager ~ ~ ~ {Profession: 5}
This won't work in 1.8, because of the green villager's removal.

For a "flying pig", you should type:
/summon Pig ~ ~ ~ {Riding: {id: Bat}}

Summoning a zombie horse can be done with this command:
/summon EntityHorse ~ ~ ~ {Type:3, Tame:1}
If you want a skeleton horse, just use the above command, but with a 4 in place of the 3.

Give yourself one of these blocks by typing:
/give <your username> 43 1 9

And for a Stinky potion, type:
/give  <your username> 373 1 63

This potion won't have any effect, but it's fun to show off to your friends. If you want another effect-less but fun potion, like a Sparkling potion maybe, head to this link.

Have fun with the mobs, blocks, and potions! --Taryn


P.S. If you actually wanted to obtain some of these things before reading this post, I hope I helped. Also, if there's another awesome thing that you know how to summon, please tell me in the comment box!







No comments:

Post a Comment