Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer is almost over =( =[ ={

So, it's July 31st. In one month, it will be August 31st. A few days after that, kids will go back to school. Summer will be officially OVER, and that will be sad.

On the other hand, I love autumn. Pumpkins! Colorful leaves! Trick-or-treating! Stuffing and turkey and cranberry sauce! The knowledge that Christmas is right around the corner!

But right now, I'll focus on the things coming up in the month of August. For starters:

  • Kathy will turn nine 
  • I will go to cooking camp and jewelry camp
  • My family will take the two-day drive to Minnesota, where Mommy will undoubtedly make Kathy, Daddy, and I pose in front of a giant jar of peanut butter or something. We will also go to the Minnesota state fair where they have crazy (fried) foods, maybe on sticks.
Then summer will be over. 
Huh. It feels longer now. =) 
--Taryn

P.S. What's your favorite summer activity? Tell me in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment