Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quiz

Hello! Would you rather take this quiz with or without a friend? I'm doing a Would you rather quiz...and the theme is food! (My specialty.) Now, would you rather keep reading the introduction or start the quiz? I thought so!

Would you rather...

Put mustard on a taco OR salsa on a burger?
 
Eat a life-size chocolate Santa OR a life-size marshmallow bunny?

Try mixed-vegetable Jell-O OR a peanut-butter-bacon Pop-Tart?

Have a dozen jelly donuts OR a dozen Boston Creams?
  
Eat half a cherry pie OR half a key lime?

Try Skittles that taste like turnips OR like carrots and ranch dressing?

Discover you turned orange from eating too many oranges OR turned pink from eating too many rutabagas?

I hope you enjoyed this quiz! Tell me your answers in the comment box. --Taryn 

P.S. Sorry there aren't a lot of questions. I was stumped. 

5 comments:

  1. Salsa
    Bunny
    Pop tart
    Boston Creams
    Cherry
    Orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun questions!

    Salsa on a burger
    Having tried both, I'm certain I'd eat the peanut butter bacon Pop Tart again
    Jelly donuts
    cherry pie (with coffee)
    carrots and ranch dressing
    orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salsa
    Bunny
    Pop Tart
    Jelly
    Key Lime
    Carrots and ranch
    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. salsa
    chocolate
    pop tart, i think
    boston cream
    cherry
    carrots & ranch
    orange

    ReplyDelete
  5. salsa
    chocolate
    peanut butter bacon
    jelly donuts
    key lime
    turnips
    rutabaga

    Now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete