Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thank you

I've said it in the title, and I'll say it again: thank you.

 Thank you for reading this blog. Thank you, Mommy, for helping me set up this site.

Thank you, Di, for the inspiration for the fish tank.

Thank you, Miss Dawn, (and Mommy again!) for encouraging me to keep blogging.

Thank you, aunts and uncles and grandparents, for following me on here.

Thank you, people who checked our passports at the Istanbul airport, you gave me my first story.

 Thank you, parents, for traveling all over the world with me and Kathy. 

Thank you, Santa, for giving me Kayla for Christmas, and also for giving me Flu the Microbe.

Thank you, everyone who has helped contribute to this blog: the employees at American Girl Place in NY, Miss Inhae Lee, who gave me the Kayla-and-Flu's-adventures idea, New Moon Girls magazine, who inspired me to start making smiles (and blog about it), and anyone who I haven't mentioned because the list would be too long. 

I also yell out a big THANKS! to all my readers who are overseas, for, well reading this. 

You have all helped in one way or another, and I wanted to make sure you know I appreciate it. You guys rock.

Taryn


1 comment: