Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cutest Rascal Pics contest

 Update: Pic #5 is the 1st place winner! Thanks for voting!

Hello, readers! I'm going to use my sister Kathy's idea and have a cutest picture of my pet contest. You will be voting for pictures of Rascal, my cat.

Rules:
  • You have one (1) week to vote.
  • No voting for more than one (1) picture. Also, once you have voted for a picture, you cannot vote for it again.
  • Please leave your vote in the comment box.
  • Votes will be counted by Taryn. The picture with the most votes wins.
 All right, here are the pics!
#1. Rascal says, "The camera is cool, so I'm gonna look right at it."

#2. Cuddles is in the bag.

#3. One word: awwwwwwwwwwwww!

#4. Did I mention that he loves Girl Scout cookies?
#5. And seltzer.

P.S. Please share this post! Or better yet, my whole blog.
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going with #3, but it is a tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5! He reminds me of Maru, one of my favorite cat celebrities. (Maru has an affinity for boxes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #5! He is sooo cute in the seltzer box!

    ReplyDelete