Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Papercraft! Part 2

Hello, readers! Have you read my post about Papercraft? If you haven't, here's a link.

I took a break from making the paper figures for a while. But I've restarted and downloaded an app where I can e-mail files to myself and print them out, just like that. (If you are interested in downloading it too, I will warn you: it's four dollars.)

My favorite thing about the app is that I can print out a Minecraft skin (read this article) without having to wear it, unlike with the Papercraft website. 

Here are some of my creations:

This is Cookie Monster Girl. SHE WANTS COOKIES!

Melon girl. I named Melanie. Get it?

Bacon girl. She's my current skin.

Rainbow bunny girl. Isn't she cute?
 Note: this post will probably keep updating. So don't pick a favorite yet. 

2 comments:

  1. i recently made a slimer head and a cake block for ander. he's so pleased. i have printed out the pig and steve but haven't made the time to make them yet. i'm using craft glue and it's getting my fingers all sticky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craft glue sure does make your fingers sticky, but I bet it looks neater than using tons of tape like I did!

      Delete