Saturday, February 22, 2014

Quick update

Hello, readers! For convenience of you overseas who speak and read another language, I've added a translate function so you can read it in your language. (Sorry if your language isn't there. =() 

Anyway, at the top of the page, you'll see a word--Translate. Beneath that, in a gray box, you'll see "select language", and then your language will be in the gray box, which will have extended itself. (BTW, the names of the languages will be written in English.)

To add a translate function to your blog, click on Layout, then on Add A Gadget. The Translate gadget will be right near the bottom of the box. Click on the blue plus sign, go to your blog, reload the page, and the translate box will be right there!

P.S. Mommy told me that I accidentally cursed in French. I'm extremely sorry to anyone I offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment