Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Jewelry Badge

Hello, readers! I haven't mentioned this before, but Kathy and I are Girl Scouts. (We're in different levels. I'm Junior, she's Brownie.)

That's right. We are in an awesome homeschool troop that is lead by Mommy and Maria's mom. We sell cookies and march in parades and go camping...one time, we had an overnight at the church we used to meet at. (That story deserves its own post.)

Anyway, I'm getting a little off track, aren't I? This post is titled The Jewelry Badge, so I'm going to write about that.

So far, my troop and I haven't made a lot of progress. We are going to tour a jewelry shop, though, and Mommy and I have decided to make Pakistan-inspired jewelry to go with our World Thinking Day project. (We're doing Pakistan.) 

On Wednesday, I'm going to teach my fellow Juniors how to make some GORGEOUS AND SUPER SIMPLE bracelets. 
You can find a tutorial here.

While we're on the subject of badges, the last step of the Flowers badge is to "send a message in flower code". Here's a website I found for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment