Friday, February 7, 2014

I made a resource pack

Hello readers! I apologize for the lack of posts. I'm working on a series of stories/posts about Nashville, but I'm still trying to figure out what should get its own post, and what should be included in the Day 1 and Day 2 etc. posts. And how much detail I can go into without it being boring, and how much I can go into without being vague, and...you get the idea.

There really is nothing else I can think to post about that doesn't involve Nashville, except I created a resource pack!!!!!!!! In case you don't know, a resource pack is something in Minecraft that makes your blocks and animals and items look different, and add different sounds. But doesn't add anything new. (The mods add new things. You can read about them here.) Does that make any sense? Here's a link to the Minecraft Wiki page on resource packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment